“Come Together” in Song & Dance this Friday & Saturday
Long Live Rock
Benefitting Habitat for Humanity
Friday, August 19, 2022
Good Day Sunshine
Benefitting the Port Angeles Food Bank
Saturday, August 20, 2022
Doors open at 6:00 pm, show at 7:00 pm
Tickets are $20
Local Beer Fathom & League
Award Winning Wine
Spectacular Mountain Views
Bring a Picnic – There will not be a food truck
Long Live Rock on Friday will showcase rock anthems and classic rock.
Good Day Sunshine (all Crème Tangerine alumni) has performed the music of The Beatles for over a decade and for thousands each year.
This band has been performing yearly at Olympic Cellars since 2011, to the joy of thousands of attendees.
Tickets are available on-line at www.Olympiccellars.com or at the door until sold out. Children 12 and under are free.
Habitat for Humanity believes that adequate shelter is a basic human right; one that should be affordable for everyone. Every day in Clallam County and across America, many struggle to find affordable places to live. Recently, Habitat has purchased 10 acres of land in Sequim and plans to build 80 homes!
The Port Angeles Food Bank is a no-barrier food bank nourishing anyone in need in Clallam County with respect, dignity, equality, and kindness.
There will not be a food vendor. You are welcome to bring a picnic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Tips to Enjoying an Olympic Cellars Concert:
• Doors open at 6 p.m. Band starts at 7 p.m. Alcohol may not be consumed while waiting in line.
• Carpooling is much appreciated as parking is limited.
• The concerts are held outdoors, rain or shine.
• Bring some warm clothes. It gets cold once the sun goes down.
• Throw some chairs in your truck – just in case. Seating is festival-style.
• We have tables and chairs but do not reserve them. They’re the first to go.
• Great bands equate to lots of dancing. We reserved the spaced under the patio in front of the band for dancing. That’s why there is no seating there.
• You can bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages only. It is against the law for you to bring in your own alcohol.
• No marijuana, smoking or vaping.
• Please, No Dogs. We all love dogs but our concerts are not an appropriate event for dogs.
• We are a family venue. But, concerts are usually 98% adults.
• All of these concerts are staffed by volunteers from the non-profit of the week.