Farm-to-Table Tasting Boxes are on sale!
Traditionally a buyers’ meet-up and product show-case as part of the year’s all-virtual festivities, they are offering Tasting Boxes that feature samples from food producers all over the region to enjoy during the event. So you can connect with the producers virtually and learn more about each one as you taste their products from home.
Two Olympic Peninsula craft adult-beverage producers, Olympic Cellars Winery and Finnriver Cidery have been chosen to be featured in this year’s all alcohol box!
Sipping Box, a delightful mix of all types of alcoholic beverages available for local delivery. Discover what’s inside below!
- Gourmondo – Cocktail Duo featuring Bluewater Organic Distilling, Bow Hill Blueberries, Simple Goodness Sisters
- Olympic Cellars Winery – Sailing Moon Red Dessert Wine
- Aslan Brewing Co. – Hook’s Stash Pale Ale
- Atwood Farm Brewery – Grange amber farmhouse ale
- Peddler Brewing Co – Skull Kraken Stout
- Garden Path Fermentation – The Little Horse Around
- Mr. B’s Meadery – Red Raspberry Mead
- Finnriver Farm and Cidery – Farmstead Cider
- Bellingham Cider Company – Blackberry Ginger
- Timber City Ginger Beer – Apple-Elderberry South Sound Pounder
What’s the Cost?
The Sipping Box:
$99 + delivery
The Sipping Box is available for delivery only in Seattle and Bellingham areas. Enter your address on the order page to determine pricing.
Deadline to Order
We anticipate that all boxes will sell out. Order early, and place your orders no later than Thursday, 2/11/21.
#farmtotable21 #eatlocal #buylocal #producelocal #localfood