Where else can you sip and savor such a delicious flight of Olympic Cellars’ best pours? Join us Thursday, April 29, at 6 PM.
- Olympic Cellars 2018 Dungeness Rosé paired with Finnriver Quinoa Croquets. With Mystery Bay goat cheese, fresh tarragon
- Olympic Cellars Shes a Classic Working Girl White paired with Red Dog Farm’s Carrot Soup. With crème fraîche, crispy onions
- Olympic Cellars 2019 Dungeness White paired with fresh-caught Neah Bay Sablefish. Accompanied by Eaglemount quince cider, fresh ginger, melted leeks
- Peninsula Spring Greens with roasted Duckabush shiitake mushrooms
- Olympic Cellars 2015 Syrah paired with One Straw Ranch Pork Shoulder. Slow-braised and served with mirepoix, fennel, parmesan polenta
- Olympic Cellars 2014 Sailing Moon Red paired with a Pot de Crème dessert.
Make your reservations now!