So Excited for a BIG Summer of music!
Our Summer Concert Series is the highlight of the summer for our local community and visitors.
* July 23rd Fat Chance Band benefitting Serenity House * July 30th West Coast Feed benefitting the Soroptimist Club * August 19th Long Live Rock benefitting Habitat for Humanity * August 20th Good Day Sunshine benefitting the Port Angeles Food Bank
Each of the concerts is a benefit for a local non-profit organization. All concerts begin at 7:00 p.m. A local food vendor will be onsite with food available for purchase; wine will be available for purchase by the glass or by the bottle. All concerts are family-friendly. Arrive early, before 6 p.m. for best seating. The gate opens at 6:00 pm. Enjoy the great music and wine outdoors, under the stars RAIN or SHINE.
Tips to Enjoying an Olympic Cellars Concert:
• Doors open at 6 p.m. Band starts at 7 p.m. Alcohol may not be consumed while waiting in line.
• Carpooling is much appreciated as parking is limited.
• The concerts are held outdoors, rain or shine.
• Throw some chairs in your truck. Seating is festival-style (or as currently authorized by state and local health officials)
• We have tables and chairs but do not reserve them. They’re the first to go.
• Great bands equate to lots of dancing. We reserved the spaced under the patio in front of the band for dancing. That’s why there is no seating there.
• Bring some warm clothes. It gets cold once the sun goes down.
• You can bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages only. It is against the law for you to bring in your own alcohol. No smoking, vaping or marijuana are allowed.
• Please, no dogs.
• We are a family venue. But concerts are usually 98% adults.
• All of these concerts are staffed by volunteers from the non-profit of the week.
Join us and ENJOY!