Sip & Shop pop-up Market, April 22
Olympic Cellars Winery
We are celebrating Earth Day, April 22 by hosting a Sip & Shop pop up market. It will be a wonderful opportunity to support local, small businesses, enjoy some wine, and pick up a unique gift for mom.
Pop up markets are a great way to reduce our carbon footprint by shopping local.
New and old favorite small businesses will bring their wares to the winery:
- Western Wanderer–western wear and accessories,
- Artist Susan Zarit–beautiful fused glass,
- Linda’s Loft–whimsical wine tote bags,
- Gypsy Sisters Apothecary–soothing skin products,
- Sandy Jacobson–birdhouses made out of found objects,
- Michael Smith–jewelry made right here in the barn.
To help you keep your energy up while you shop, we will be serving warm, spiced wine paired with That Takes the Cake mini cupcakes.
We will be open 11:00-5:00 with the Sip & Shop taking place in the cellar, gathering room, and outdoors. We hope to see you there!