Join us at the Resort at Port Ludlow as we celebrate the culinary bounty of the Olympic Peninsula Loop and the wonderful wines of Olympic Cellars with special guest, Lisa Martin, thanks to the support of the Olympic Culinary Loop.
Arrive from 6pm to enjoy a glass of wine and hors doeuvres on the Marina Room veranda with newly installed radiant heating.
Dinner to follow at 6:30pm on the veranda with a multi-course tasting menu prepared by Executive Chef Dan Ratigan and his team at the Fireside Restaurant, paired with Olympic Cellars wines selected by our sommelier Andrew Wiese.
- Finnriver Quinoa Croquets paired with Olympic Cellars 2018 Dungeness Rosé
With Mystery Bay goat cheese, fresh tarragon
- Red Dog Farm Carrot Soup paired with Olympic Cellars Shes a Classic Working Girl White With crème fraîche, crispy onions
- Neah Bay Sablefish paired with Olympic Cellars 2019 Dungeness White
With Eaglemount quince cider, fresh ginger, melted leeks
- Peninsula Spring Greens with roasted Duckabush shiitake mushrooms
- One Straw Ranch Pork Shoulder paired with Olympic Cellars 2015 Syrah
Slow braised and served with mirepoix, fennel, parmesan polenta
- Pot de Crème paired with Olympic Cellars 2014 Sailing Moon Red
Made with local chocolate and toasted hazelnuts