Join us for a BIG Summer of music!
Our Summer Concert Series is the highlight of the summer for our local community and visitors.
Each of the concerts is a benefit for a local non-profit organization. All concerts begin at 7:00 p.m. A local food vendor will be onsite with food available for purchase; wine will be available for purchase by the glass or by the bottle. All concerts are family-friendly. Arrive early, before 6 p.m. for best seating. The gate opens at 6:00 pm. Enjoy the great music and wine outdoors, under the stars RAIN or SHINE.
Tips to Enjoying an Olympic Cellars Concert:
• Doors open at 6 p.m. Band starts at 7 p.m. Alcohol may not be consumed while waiting in line.
• Carpooling is much appreciated as parking is limited.
• The concerts are held outdoors, rain or shine.
• Throw some chairs in your truck. Seating is festival-style (or as currently authorized by state and local health officials)
• We have tables and chairs but do not reserve them. They’re the first to go.
• Great bands equate to lots of dancing. We reserved the space under the patio in front of the band for dancing. That’s why there is no seating there.
• Bring some warm clothes. It gets cold once the sun goes down.
• You can bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages only. It is against the law for you to bring in your own alcohol. No smoking, vaping, or marijuana allowed.
• Please, no dogs.
• We are a family venue. But concerts are usually 98% adults.
• All of these concerts are staffed by volunteers from the non-profit of the week.
Join us and ENJOY!
Advance order catering trays and bites to be delivered for pick-up with your concert ticket! The talented culinary crew at The Goat and Radish - Sequim is teaming up with Olympic Cellars to offer these exclussive taste treats for advance order at each of our summer concerts! You can order online or by calling the Goat and Radish at (360) 912-3674