All Concerts Start at 7:00pm. Doors open at 6:00pm. Enjoy the great music and wine outdoors, under the stars RAIN or SHINE.
Arrive early for best seating. Bring your favorite lawn chair. Family venue.
Turnip the Beet from Port Angeles will be onsite for each concert with food available for purchase. Weekly menus will be posted on Facebook.
All concerts are benefits for local non-profit organizations.
Concerts cost $13 in advance or $15 at the door. Tickets may be purchased at the winery or on-line at Brown Paper Tickets.
Season Passes are now available for $75. They may be purchased at the winery or by clicking here.
Tips to Enjoying an Olympic Cellars Concert:
• Doors open at 6 p.m. Band starts at 7 p.m. Alcohol may not be consumed while waiting in line.
• Carpooling is much appreciated as parking is limited.
• The concerts are held outdoors, rain or shine.
• Throw some chairs in your truck. Seating is festival-style.
• We have tables and chairs but do not reserve them. They’re the first to go.
• Great bands equate to lots of dancing. We reserved the spaced under the patio in front of the band for dancing. That’s why there is no seating there.
• Bring some warm clothes. It gets cold once the sun goes down.
• You can bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages only. It is against the law for you to bring in your own alcohol. No smoking, vaping or marijuana are allowed.
• Please, no dogs.
• We are a family venue. But concerts are usually 98% adults.
• All of these concerts are staffed by volunteers from the non-profit of the week.
Saturday, July 21, 2018 Fat Chance Supporting the PEO IV. Purchase Tickets Here
Fat Chance Band has been playing for 30+ years locally and all over the Olympic Peninsula. The band has become part of the memories of so many on the peninsula multiple generations. If you opened their photo albums I’m sure you will find The Band in the background surrounded by happy dancers. From Classic Rock covers to original tunes, this local favorite will have you on the floor dancing till you drop.
Saturday, July 28, 2017 Shaggy Sweet Supporting the Peninsula Trails Coalition. Purchase Tickets Here
Shaggy Sweet performs Pop/Rock/Blues with a mix of originals and cover songs. This 4 man band formed in 2008. They sound like Seattle: hip and energetic in a cool way with great chemistry. Band Website
Saturday, August 4, 2018 Nick Drummond Band Supporting Peninsula Friend of Animals. Purchase Tickets Here
Nick Drummond has been a performing songwriter for over 10 years, selling out multi-night runs at historic venues such as Seattle’s Triple Door and Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley with his legendary Pacific Northwest band The Senate. Drummond is also known for his work with his former band Impossible Bird, and Seattle Weekly has praised his songwriting as “An absolutely stellar combination of upbeat alt-folk that’s mesmerizing and radiates talent.” Band Website
Saturday, August 11, 2018 West Coast Women’s Blues Revue. Supporting the Sequim Food Bank. Purchase Tickets Here
Established in 2010, The West Coast Women’s Blues Revue brings a talent filled Showcase to audiences of all ages and musical tastes. With a high energy backing band supporting, fans are treated to a taste of multiple talented front women and a variety of original and covers; tunes tinged with blues, funk, rock and soul! Band Website
Saturday, August 18, 2018 Longstride supporting VIMO. Purchase Tickets Here
Longstride equals Reggae-Rock-Groove with real melodies and amazing execution with a High energy, crowd moving stage show. Longstride has emerged with a unique and distinctively lyrical Reggae-Rock-Groove identity. Their debut album Days Like These exhibits the breadth, power and soul of the bands sound. Band Website
Friday, August 24, 2018 Creme Tangerine Supporting the Port Angeles Noon Rotary. Purchase Tickets Here
Saturday, August 25, 2018 Creme Tangerine Supporting the Welfare for Animals Guild. Purchase Tickets Here
Creme Tangerine do Beatles songs. Faithful versions but not carbon copies. Don’t expect Beatles tribute band clones. But do expect all your fav Beatles songs, the hits, the B sides And you won’t find any more nicer lads. No Musician Ego Trips here. Just Magical Mystery Tours. Band Website